If you’re planning a holiday to Thailand, why wait for hours at the airport for visa on arrival? We’ve got the fastest and the easiest way to get a Thailand visa for Indians citizens in 4 to 5 working days.
Tourist Visa Application Details :
- Original passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of intended travel
- Completely filled and signed visa application and documents checklist form
- 2 passport size white background photographs with 60 % face area and complete shoulder of the applicant
- Covering letter on the company’s letter head stating name, passport number and the purpose of travel
- Original personal bank statement of last six month dually signed and stamped by the bank with minimum available balance of Rs 46000/- per applicant
- Hotel reservation voucher and confirmed return air ticket with the ticket number on it
Please note :
- The passport must have 2 opposite blank pages
- Effective from 1st May 2017 the applications should be applied for an appropriate entry visa at least 7 working days prior to the travelling date
- If the Embassy request for additional documents, we can submit the same on the next working day and in this case the visa process will take 3 working days including the date of submission of additional documents
- If the withdrawal letter is submitted the same will take 2 working days from the date of submission
- Royal Thai Embassy
D – 1/3, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi
Email: [email protected]
The size of your image
The image of you – from the crown of your head to your chin – must be between 29mm and 34mm high.
Photos of babies and children
- Children must be on their own in the picture. Babies must not be holding toys or using dummies.
- Children under 6 don’t have to be looking directly at the camera or have a neutral expression.
- Children under one don’t have to have their eyes open. You can support their head with your hand, but your hand must not be visible in the photo.
Photo dos and don’ts
Posting your photos
When sending your application, your photos must be:
- separated from each other
- left loose and not attached to your application form
- Visa Application Form – Download
Documents Checklist Form – Download