A holiday to South Africa fills you with memories unlimited. How about planning a holiday this year? Follow our simple application process and get your visa in just 12-14 working days.
- Original passport with atleast 1 months validity from the date of intended travel and with atleast 3 blank pages and along with the original previous passport (if any)
- Completely filled and signed visa application form
- 2 latest passport size white background photographs with face close up (do not staple the photograph)
- Covering letter on the Company’s letter head stating name, passport number, designation and the purpose of travel from the applicant
- Hotel confirmation voucher from the hotel in South Africa on their letter head
- Day to day itinerary on the travel agents letter head
- Confirm return air ticket
- Original latest personal bank statement for the last six months dually signed and stamped by the bank with available balance of minimum Rs. 80000/-
- If visiting someone, Letter of invitation from the South African hosts stating name, passport number, purpose and duration of stay of applicant. Letter must have the physical address, as well as contact details of the host and host’s/authorized signature’s name, designation and signature; and Host ID copy and Invitation Letter attested by commissioner of OATHS or South African Police (South Africa)
- If applying for business visa, Letter of invitation from the South African hosts stating name, passport number, purpose and duration of stay of applicant. Letter must have the physical address, as well as contact details of the host and host’s/authorized signature’s name, designation and signature; and attested by commissioner of OATHS or South African Police (South Africa)
- Dates mentioned in the covering letter should exactly match the air ticket enclosed
- Vaccination certificate i.e yellow fever certificate is required if applicant/s will travel through or stay in yellow fever belt
- For the applicants below 18 years notarized concent affidavit and notarized original birth certificate is required
Tourist / Business / Visitor Visa
- South Africa High Commission
B-18, Vasant Marg, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi
Tel: 011 – 26149411 – 19
Fax: 011 – 26143605
Email: [email protected]
The size of your image
The image of you – from the crown of your head to your chin – must be between 29mm and 34mm high.
Photos of babies and children
- Children must be on their own in the picture. Babies must not be holding toys or using dummies.
- Children under 6 don’t have to be looking directly at the camera or have a neutral expression.
- Children under one don’t have to have their eyes open. You can support their head with your hand, but your hand must not be visible in the photo.
Photo dos and don’ts
Posting your photos
When sending your application, your photos must be:
- separated from each other
- left loose and not attached to your application form
- Visa Application Form – Download