Simple and hassle-free what more could you want? The full process is explained in details below. All you have to do is apply for a Singapore tourist visa and you’ll get your visa.
- Original passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of intended travel
- Completely filled and signed visa application form 14A
- 2 latest passport size white background photographs with 70 % face area on the semi matt paper and completely visible ears and forehead *
- Covering letter on the company’s letter head stating name, passport number and the purpose of travel with the accompanying applicants passport details
- Applicants latest personal bank statement (if first time traveller)
- Return Ticket itinerary / traveling dates to mention in the form
- Personal contact number
- If visiting someone, invitation letter form V39A completely filled and signed by the Inviting person
- If visiting someone, Passport and FIN card copy of the Inviting person
- If applying for business visa, invitation letter form V39A completely filled and signed by the Inviting Company
- If applying for business visa, formal invitation on the letter head signed with the complete address and contact details
- Processing time will be 7 to 10 working days. Visa will be issued 2 days prior to departure.
Tourist / Business / Visitor Visa
- Singapore High Commission
E – 6, Chandragupta Marg, Chanakya Puri, New Delhi
Tel: 011 – 46000915 / 6
Fax: 011 – 46016412
Email: [email protected]
The size of your image
The image of you – from the crown of your head to your chin – must be between 29mm and 34mm high.
Photos of babies and children
- Children must be on their own in the picture. Babies must not be holding toys or using dummies.
- Children under 6 don’t have to be looking directly at the camera or have a neutral expression.
- Children under one don’t have to have their eyes open. You can support their head with your hand, but your hand must not be visible in the photo.
Photo dos and don’ts
Posting your photos
When sending your application, your photos must be:
- separated from each other
- left loose and not attached to your application form
- Visa Application Form – Download
Singapore V39A Form – Download