If you’re planning to travel Poland, We’ve got the fastest and the easiest way to get a Poland visa for Indians citizens in 10 to 12 working days.
- Original passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of intended travel along with the original previous passport (if any)
- Completely filled and signed online visa application form at https://secure.e-konsulat.gov.pl/
- 2 latest passport size white background photographs with face close up (do not staple the photograph)
- Covering letter from the applicant stating name, passport number and the purpose of travel
- Latest original personal bank statement for the last 3 months and ITR of last three years
- Overseas travel insurance with the minimum coverage of EUR 30,000 for the entire duration
- Return air ticket and accommodation details
- If applying for business visa, Invitation letter with complete address and contact details from the counter part in Poland
If Self Employed / Business
- Relationship proof with the company (i.e. MOA if Director, Partnership deed if Partner and Proprietorship certificate if Proprietor)
- Company’s latest bank statement for the last 3 months and ITR of last three years
If Employed / Service person
- No objection certificate from the current Employer for the duration of travel
- Salary slip for the last three months / salary certificate from the Employer
- Leave sanction letter from the School / Institute, if closed then letter stating that
- School / Institute ID card copy
- The passport must have at least 2 blank pages (face to face) and issued within the previous 10 years only
- Minor traveling alone or accompanied by one parent shall provide a notarized NOC by the not traveling parent, plus copies of parents passports or signature ID proof
- Applicant/s bio-metrics is required and they needs to come in person to the VFS center for the same
- The bio-metrics is valid for 59 months, means they don’t need to undergo the bio-metrics again in next 59 months
Visa validity depends on documents
Tourist / Business / Visitor Visa
Single / Multiple Entry
- Embassy of the Republic of Poland
50 – M, Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi
Tel: 011 – 41496900
Fax: 011 – 26871914
Email: [email protected]
The size of your image
The image of you – from the crown of your head to your chin – must be between 29mm and 34mm high.
Photos of babies and children
- Children must be on their own in the picture. Babies must not be holding toys or using dummies.
- Children under 6 don’t have to be looking directly at the camera or have a neutral expression.
- Children under one don’t have to have their eyes open. You can support their head with your hand, but your hand must not be visible in the photo.
Photo dos and don’ts
Posting your photos
When sending your application, your photos must be:
- separated from each other
- left loose and not attached to your application form