Maldives Holiday Package – The Residence – Falhumaafushi
5.0 out of 5.0 stars
A world away from the everyday, The Residence Maldives creates the time and space for you to rediscover the meaning of relaxation, well taken care of by our attentive yet discreet hospitality. Designed in harmony with the natural environment, the resort seamlessly blends traditional Maldivian architecture with contemporary elegance and modern comforts. Luxuriate in the privacy of the resort’s beachfront and over-water villas that offer an oasis just steps from the sand, or the pleasure of slipping straight from your deck into the cool, clear waters to reach your own private lagoon. Embrace the destination through our unique dining experiences and a myriad of activities – from lazing on sun-kissed beaches to snorkeling, island hopping or exploring the remarkable marine life in many nearby dive sites. Whether seeking the perfect couple’s retreat or a memorable family holiday, surrender to the enchantment of The Residence Maldives.
Duration: 3 Nights | Destination Covered: Maldives | Category: Honeymoon
Inclusions & ExclusionsVisa RequirementTerms & ConditionsCancellation Policy
- 3 Nights accommodation (on twin sharing basis).
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (Kindly check the Timings & Venue from Hotel).
- Return Airport transfers by Speed boat.
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Travel Insurance (Strongly Recommended).
- Any expenses of personal nature such as Laundry Expenses, Wines, Mineral water, Food and drinks not in the Regular Menus provided by us.
- Cost of Excursions, Sightseeing, Entrance fees and Local Guides availed of by the Passengers.
- Surcharge (if Any).
- Airfare not included in the package.
- To enter Maldives no pre-arrival visa is required.
- A 30 day free visa is issued on arrival, provided the following conditions are met:
- You should posses a valid passport and should have at least 6 months validity.
- You should hold a valid onward or return ticket.
- You should have enough funds to cover the expenses for duration of the stay in Maldives (US$100 + $50 dollars per day) or a confirmation of reservation in a Tourist Resort or a Hotel.
- Standard Check in time is 1500 Hours & Check out time is 1200 Hours. Early check-in / late checkout are subject to availability & the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Room allocation (Twin bed / Double bed) is at the discretion of the hotel. Numbers of meals are always corresponding to the number of nights booked. Breakfast is not provided on the day of arrival.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- The guests are requested to take care of their personal belongings carefully and avoid leaving them unattended.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Accommodation charges for children will be determined by their ages i.e., infants / children between 0-2 years will not be provided with extra cot/bed and hence bed pricing will not be implemented. Children between 2-12 years will be provided with an extra bed in the room and it will be subject to additional bed cost. Please note the criteria for bed requirement is predetermined by the hotel and is non-negotiable.
- The hotel allows a maximum of one extra bed in a room
- In case of any unprecedented hike in airport taxes, hotel charges, ROE or other service charges, the same will be levied extra.
- The Rates are Subject to Change & Services mentioned are subject to confirmation.
- The cost of outbound package tour is payable in convertible foreign exchange (subject to RBI / GOI regulation) except cost of ticket. Package cost includes (ground handling charges) dollar segment, which will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota)
- The tour cost does not include any travel insurance premium, but we strongly recommend travel insurance.
- As of now we are not holding any service, it is subject to availability. Booking process will start only after receiving booking amount.
- Honeymoon package is applicable till six month after the marriage.
- It is mandatory to carry the original ID-proof along with other travel related documents.
- Rates mentioned above are valid only for Indian nationals residing in India. Rates may vary depending on the country of residence.
Cancellation charges per person will be applicable as following:
- If cancellation is made any time not less than 45 days prior to departure, 25% of tour cost.
- If cancellation is made 45 to 30 days prior to departure, 50% of tour cost.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 75% of tour cost.
- If cancellation is made any time within 15 days prior to departure or in case passenger is no show at the time of departure, 100% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- Change of name or date: Not permitted.
Get custom quote for this package 🙂
Fill out your details below and get customized quote according to your requirements.