Planning to visit the United States of America for study purpose? Don’t let the visa formalities stress you out. Applying for a visa is now easier than ever. You can now apply for a US visa online.
- Copy of interview appointment letter
- DS-160 Confirmation
- Original, valid Axis Visa fee receipt (Applicant’s Copy)
- Original I-20, approved and signed by you and the University authority
- SEVIS Fee Receipt
- Birth Certificate
Academic Documents Required
- Original degree certificates (Bachelors / Masters) / Provisional Degree Certificates
- Original mark sheets (10th and 12th standard, first year bachelors to date)
- Provisional marksheet for any pending results
- Original mark sheets (diploma), original diploma transcripts (stamped and sealed), and original diploma certificate
- Original Extra- curricular / curricular activity certificates
- Original scholarship certificates / awards (if any)
- Original Certificates showing professional courses / examinations done along with marksheets
- Copies of your research work / project
- Relevant test scores, e.g. TOEFL and SAT, GRE, GMAT or LSAT in Original.
- Bonafide certificate from college (if degree is not received )
Financial Documents for F1 Visa
- Original Affidavit of Support from Sponsor/s dated 4-5 days before visa interview date.
- Authentic and Original C.A. statement showing summary of fixed and liquid assets dated 4-5 days before visa interview date.
- Student should carry original and valuation documents for every item stated in the C.A. statement as proof.
- Original Evidence of financial resources: Proof of liquid assets sufficient to pay for the entire first year of education and living expenses as well as proof of readily available funds to cover the remaining year(s) of studies, dated 3-4 days before visa interview date.
NOTE: The amount should be as per duration of study mentioned in I-20.
- Original Bank statements of Sponsor(s) for the past six months (savings account) OR Original Passbook/s of sponsor/s (savings account) dated 4-5 days before visa interview date.
- Original Income tax papers of Sponsor(s) for the last three years from visa interview date
- Proof of income of sponsor(s) like appointment letter, payslips/salary certificates for past six months from visa interview date (All original)
- Balance sheet of business of last three years from visa interview date (Original)
- Original Proof of all liquid assets declared in C.A. Statement including fixed deposits, shares, PPF, investments and so on
- Original Proof showing amount that can be withdrawn against various liquid assets like shares, LIC Policy, Provident fund etc. (redeemable value), dated 4-5 days before visa interview date.
- Original Letters from respective authorities on their letterhead indicating that items such as mutual funds, shares, PPF, Provident fund, Fixed Deposits, etc are liquid and can be redeemed before maturity date, dated 4-5 days before visa interview date.
- Original Proof of Ownership, agreement of sale, share certificate for all fixed assets declared in C.A. statement.
Documents Related to Other Admits/Rejects
- All acceptance and reject letters from universities applied to in original
- All scholarship/financial aid grant documents received from universities that you have applied to in original
- Complete application packet of university to which you are going (as was submitted to university) like Application Forms, SOP, Recommendation letters, Resume, Financial documents, technical documents and other documents which you had sent to the University.
- Original Admit letter from the university to which you are going to.
- Original Financial Aid Offer Letter from the university to which you are going to.
- Receipt of any advance payment made to the university.
- Copies of any correspondence mails from any professors of the university to which you are going to
- Valuation Certificate(s) from Chartered Engineer for every property declared in the C.A. statement in original
Applicants with Work Experience
- For employed students: Original Documents like work experience letters, Recommendations from employers, Pay-slips/salary certificates for last six months , IT Returns for last 3 years, appointment letters.
- Original documents showing body of work accomplished.
- Resume showing professional accomplishments
- The applicant/s needs to come in person twice i.e. one for the biometric at the Visa Application Centre of USA Embassy and for the second time to the USA Embassy for the personal Interview
- Assisting the applicant at the Embassy / VFS / documents submission / collection of passport will cost extra
Visa validity depends on study course
New Delhi – 110021
+91 120 4844644 or +91 40 46258222
Email: [email protected]
Your photo is a vital part of your passport application. To learn more, review the information below on how to provide a suitable photo to avoid passport processing delays. The acceptance of your photo is always at the discretion of the U.S. passport agency.We recommend you use a professional passport photo service to ensure your photo meets all the requirements. Note: Photos must be 2″x2″ in size with a background that is uniform, plain and white, and free of shadows.
If you are applying for a U.S. Passport, you must provide one (1) photo. Your passport photo must be:
- In color
- Printed on photo quality paper
- 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm) in size
- Sized such that the head is between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches (between 25 and 35 mm) from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head. View the Photo Composition Template for more size requirement details.
- Taken within the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance
- Taken in front of a plain white or off-white background
- Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera
- With a neutral facial expression and both eyes open
- Taken in clothing that you normally wear on a daily basis:
- Uniforms should not be worn in your photo, except religious clothing that is worn daily.
- Do not wear a hat or head covering that obscures the hair or hairline, unless worn daily for a religious purpose. Your full face must be visible, and the head covering must not cast any shadows on your face.
- Headphones, wireless hands-free devices or similar items are not acceptable in your photo.
- If you normally wear a hearing device or similar articles, they may be worn for your photo.
- Glasses are not acceptable in your photo. If you cannot remove your glasses for medical reasons, please include a signed note from your doctor with your application.
- Glare on glasses is not acceptable in your photo. Glare can be avoided with a slight downward tilt of the glasses or by removing the glasses or by turning off the camera flash.
Review the Photo Examples to see examples of acceptable and unacceptable photos. Photos copied or digitally scanned from driver’s licenses or other official documents are not acceptable. In addition, snapshots, magazine photos, low quality vending machine or mobile phone photos, and full-length photographs are not acceptable.
- Visa Application Form in Excel – Download