- Original passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of travel
- Completely filled and signed online filled form (format attached) – We will do for you
- 2 latest passport size white background photographs with face close up (do not staple the photograph)
- Covering letter stating name, passport number and the purpose of travel from the applicant
- Latest personal bank statement for the last 6 months and ITR of last years
- Latest original personal bank statement for the last 3 months and ITR of last three years
If Visiting Someone
- Invitation letter with the complete address and contact details
- Passport and valid residence permit copy of the Inviting person
If Self Employed / Business
- Relationship proof with the company (i.e. MOA if Director, Partnership deed if Partner and Proprietorship certificate if Proprietor)
- Company’s latest bank statement for the last 3 months and ITR of last three years
If Employed / Service person
- No objection certificate from the current Employer for the duration of travel
- Salary slip for the last three months / salary certificate from the Employer
||INR 8924/- for six months visa
||INR 33584/- for 2 year multiple entry visa
||INR 61027/- for 5 year multiple entry visa
||INR 76572/- for 10 year multiple entry visa
||Minimum 10-12 working days
Our service charges INR 1500 + 18% GST on service charge.
- The passport must have atleast 2 blank pages (face to face) and issued within the previous 10 years only
- Applicant/s bio-metrics is required and they needs to come in person to the VFS center for the same
- British High Commission
New Delhi 110021
General telephone +91 (11) 2419 2100 (24 hrs a day)
Consular fax +91 (11) 2419 2491 (not for visa issues)
Email: [email protected]
The size of your image
The image of you – from the crown of your head to your chin – must be between 29mm and 34mm high.
Photos of babies and children
- Children must be on their own in the picture. Babies must not be holding toys or using dummies.
- Children under 6 don’t have to be looking directly at the camera or have a neutral expression.
- Children under one don’t have to have their eyes open. You can support their head with your hand, but your hand must not be visible in the photo.
Photo dos and don’ts
Posting your photos
When sending your application, your photos must be:
- separated from each other
- left loose and not attached to your application form
- Visa Application Form in Excel – Download