If you’re planning to travel Spain, We’ve got the fastest and the easiest way to get a Spain visa for Indians citizens in 15 to 20 working days.
- Original passport with at least 3 months validity from the date of intended travel along with the original previous passport (if any)
- Photocopy of all pages of the valid passport is required and if there are any valid visa for USA/UK/Canada/Australia or any Schengen visa issued in last three years in the current/old/cancelled passport than colour photocopy of those pages are also required.
- 3 sets of completely filled and signed visa application, declaration & undertaking and disclaimer form with the blue ink or the online filled form
- 3 latest passport size white background photographs with face close up (do not staple the photograph)
- Covering letter from the applicant stating name, passport number and the purpose of travel
- Latest original personal bank statement for the last 6 months and ITR of last three years
- Pan card copy of the applicant
- Overseas travel insurance with the minimum coverage of EUR 30,000 for additional 15 days from the date of departure
- Return air ticket and hotel reservation voucher
- If applying for business visa, Invitation letter issued by the Spanish company in Spanish language and in English. The letter should state the inviting the applicant, explaining the purpose of the present visit and the nature of existing commercial relationship.
If Self Employed / Business
- Relationship proof with the company (i.e. MOA if Director, Partnership deed if Partner and Proprietorship certificate if Proprietor)
- Company’s pan card, latest bank statement for the last 3 months and ITR of last three years
If Employed / Service person
- No objection certificate from the current Employer for the duration of travel
- Salary slip for the last six months / salary certificate from the Employer
- Leave sanction letter from the School / Institute, if closed then letter stating that
- School / Institute ID card copy
- The passport must have atleast 2 blank pages and issued within the previous 10 years only
- Minor traveling alone or accompanied by one parent shall provide a notarized NOC by the not traveling parent, plus copies of parents passports or signature ID proof
- Applicant/s bio-metrics is required and they needs to come in person to the VFS center for the same
- The bio-metrics is valid for 59 months, means they don’t need to undergo the bio-metrics again in next 59 months
- All applications must be submitted at least 15 days prior to the proposed date of travel to accommodate any unforeseen processing delay
Tourist / Business Visa
Single / Multiple Entry
- Embassy of Spain
12, Prithviraj Road, New Delhi
Tel: 011 – 41293000
Fax: 011 – 41293020
Email: [email protected]
The size of your image
The image of you – from the crown of your head to your chin – must be between 29mm and 34mm high.
Photos of babies and children
- Children must be on their own in the picture. Babies must not be holding toys or using dummies.
- Children under 6 don’t have to be looking directly at the camera or have a neutral expression.
- Children under one don’t have to have their eyes open. You can support their head with your hand, but your hand must not be visible in the photo.
Photo dos and don’ts
Posting your photos
When sending your application, your photos must be:
- separated from each other
- left loose and not attached to your application form
- Visa Application Form – Download
Sworn Declaration – Download