Getting a New Zealand visa is extremely simple and hassle-free. All you have to do is apply for a New Zealand visa and receive it in just 15 to 20 working days.
- Original passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of intended travel along with the original previous passport (if any)
- Completely filled and signed visa application form 1189 and family details sheet
- 2 latest passport size white background photographs with face close up (do not staple the photograph)
- Covering letter from the applicant stating name, passport number and the purpose of travel
- Latest original personal bank statement for the last 6 months and ITR of last three year
- Return air ticket, hotel reservation vouchers and day to day itinerary (recommended)
- If applying for business visa, invitation letter with the complete address and the contact details from the counter part in New Zealand
- If applying for visitor visa, invitation letter with the complete address and contact details of the inviting person
- If applying for visitor visa, completely filled and signed sponsorship form 1025 (if sponsored)
If Self Employed / Business
- Relationship proof with the company (i.e. MOA if Director, Partnership deed if Partner and Proprietorship certificate if Proprietor)
- Company’s original latest bank statement for the last 6 months and ITR of last three years
If Employed / Service person
- No objection certificate from the current Employer for the duration of travel
- Salary slip for the last three months / salary certificate from the Employer
- Leave sanction letter from the School / Institute, if closed then letter stating that
- School / Institute ID card copy
- All the financial documents must be in originals or Notarized
- Minor traveling alone or accompanied by one parent shall provide a notarized NOC by the not traveling parent, plus copies of parents passports or signature ID proof
Tourist / Business / Visitor Visa
Single / Multiple Entry
- New Zealand High Commission
Sir Edmund Hillary Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi
Tel: 011 – 26883170 / 26876260
Fax: 011 – 2687 2317, 42596301
Email: [email protected]
The size of your image
The image of you – from the crown of your head to your chin – must be between 29mm and 34mm high.
Photos of babies and children
- Children must be on their own in the picture. Babies must not be holding toys or using dummies.
- Children under 6 don’t have to be looking directly at the camera or have a neutral expression.
- Children under one don’t have to have their eyes open. You can support their head with your hand, but your hand must not be visible in the photo.
Photo dos and don’ts
Posting your photos
When sending your application, your photos must be:
- separated from each other
- left loose and not attached to your application form
- Visa Application Form – 1189 – Download
New Zealand_Family Details Sheet – Download