If you’re planning to travel Cyprus, We’ve got the fastest and the easiest way to get a Cyprus visa for Indians citizens in 12 to 14 working days.
- Original passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of intended travel along with the original previous passport (if any)
- Completely filled and signed visa application forms
- 2 latest passport size white background photographs with face close up (do not staple the photograph)
- Covering letter on the company’s letter head stating name, passport number, designation and the purpose of travel signed by the applicant
- Hotel confirmation on the letter head of hotel to be directly faxed to the Embassy (011-26111160) and a copy of the same has to be submitted along with the visa application
- Original latest personal bank statement for the last 3 months and ITR of last three years
- Return air ticket
- If applying for business visa, Original invitation letter from host stamped by the Migration Department
If Self Employed / Business
- Relationship proof with the company (i.e. MOA if Director, Partnership deed if Partner and Proprietorship certificate if Proprietor)
- Company’s pan card, latest bank statement for the last 3 months and ITR of last three years
If Employed / Service person
- No objection certificate from the current Employer for the duration of travel
- Salary slip for the last six months / salary certificate from the Employer
- Leave sanction letter from the School / Institute, if closed then letter stating that
- School / Institute ID card copy
- If applicant has a valid, double and/or multiple entries Schengen visa on his/her passport, he/she can enter Cyprus without a visa
- Ticket & Hotel should show departures after 10 days from the date of submission of the application
- As per Republic of Cyprus, “ercan” (TYMBOU) is an illegally operating airport, situated in the occupied part of the Republic of Cyprus. The airport is non-existent under international law and practice and its potential use amounts to an illegal entry and exit from the Republic of Cyprus. Hence it is advised not to prepare an itinerary showing the aforesaid airport as ENTRY or EXIT port. The designated international airports of Cyprus are – Larnaca, Paphos and Nicosia airports
Tourist / Business Visa
Single / Multiple Entry
- High Commission of the Republic of Cyprus
D – 64, Malcha Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi
Tel: 011 – 43586295 / 43586259
Fax: 011 – 26111160
Email: [email protected]
The size of your image
The image of you – from the crown of your head to your chin – must be between 29mm and 34mm high.
Photos of babies and children
- Children must be on their own in the picture. Babies must not be holding toys or using dummies.
- Children under 6 don’t have to be looking directly at the camera or have a neutral expression.
- Children under one don’t have to have their eyes open. You can support their head with your hand, but your hand must not be visible in the photo.
Photo dos and don’ts
Posting your photos
When sending your application, your photos must be:
- separated from each other
- left loose and not attached to your application form
- Visa Application Form – Download