- Original passport with at least six months validity from the date of intended travel
- Completely filled and signed online visa application form with the bar code page at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5257E.PDF (clear copy required)
- Completely filled family details sheet at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5645E.PDF
- Completely filled and signed VFS consent form
- 2 passport size white background photographs with face close up
- Covering letter from the applicant stating name, passport number and the purpose of travel
- Latest personal bank statement for the last six months and ITR of last three years
If Self Employed / Businessman
- Relationship proof with the company (i.e. MOA if Director, Partnership deed if Partner and Proprietorship certificate if Proprietor)
- Company’s latest Bank statement for the last six months and ITR of last three years
If Employed / Service person
- No objection certificate from the current Employer for the duration of travel
- Salary slip for the last three months / salary certificate from the Employer
- If Student
- Leave sanction letter from the School / Institute, if closed then letter stating that
- School / Institute ID card copy
||CAD 100 equivalent in INR payable online through credit card
||INR 748/- in cash
||INR 100/- per application
||Minimum 20-25 working days
Our service charges INR 1500 + 18% GST on service charge.
- Canadian High Commission
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi
Tel: 011 – 41782000
Fax: 011 – 41782020
Email: [email protected]
The size of your image
The image of you – from the crown of your head to your chin – must be between 29mm and 34mm high.
Photos of babies and children
- Children must be on their own in the picture. Babies must not be holding toys or using dummies.
- Children under 6 don’t have to be looking directly at the camera or have a neutral expression.
- Children under one don’t have to have their eyes open. You can support their head with your hand, but your hand must not be visible in the photo.
Photo dos and don’ts
Posting your photos
When sending your application, your photos must be:
- separated from each other
- left loose and not attached to your application form
- VFS Consent Form – Download