A holiday to Bulgaria fills you with memories unlimited. How about planning a visit this year? Follow our simple application process and get your visa in just 12-15 working days.
- Original passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of intended travel and atleast 2 blank pages along with the original previous passport (if any)
- Completely filled and signed visa application form
- 2 latest passport size white background photographs with face close up (do not staple the photograph)
- Covering letter from the applicant stating name, passport number and the purpose of travel and addressed to “The Visa Officer, Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria, New Delhi”
- Original latest personal bank statement for the last 6 months dually signed and stamped by the bank with minimum amount of Euro 50 each day
- Personal Income tax returns of last 3 years
- Original voucher issued by a Tourist organization / Tour operator for pre-paid tourist service attested by the Bulgarian Ministry of Economy, containing the license number of the tourist organization / Tour Operator / Hotel
- Return air ticket itinerary
- Overseas travel insurance with a minimum coverage of Euro 30,000
- Relationship proof with the company (i.e. MOA if Director, Partnership deed if Partner, Proprietorship certificate if Proprietor and salary slips of last 3 months in employed)
- If applying for business visa, invitation Letter from Bulgarian host / Inviting Company on its letter head stating the purpose of travel and duration of stay and should be duly signed with signatory’s name and designation. The letter should be faxed directly to the Embassy and a copy to us.
- If applying for business visa, declaration should be issued by the Bulgarian Business partner in a standard form and is required to be attested by the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce
- Personal Appearance is mandatory
- Applicants holding a valid multiple entry Schengen visa can travel to Bulgaria without obtaining a separate visa
- Applicants holding a valid long term visas or residence permits issued by Schengen Countries are allowed multiple entries in Bulgaria for period of stay up to 90 days in any six-month period from the date of the first entry
Tourist / Business Visa
Single / Multiple Entry
- Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria
16 – 17, Chandragupta Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi
Tel: 011 – 26115549
Fax: 011 – 26876190
Email: [email protected]
The size of your image
The image of you – from the crown of your head to your chin – must be between 29mm and 34mm high.
Photos of babies and children
- Children must be on their own in the picture. Babies must not be holding toys or using dummies.
- Children under 6 don’t have to be looking directly at the camera or have a neutral expression.
- Children under one don’t have to have their eyes open. You can support their head with your hand, but your hand must not be visible in the photo.
Photo dos and don’ts
Posting your photos
When sending your application, your photos must be:
- separated from each other
- left loose and not attached to your application form
- Visa Application Form – Download