Serene. Pure. Untouched. When describing the natural beauty of Australia, it’s hard not to draw a comparison to love. Imagine it. What could be more romantic than a late evening meal as a fiery sun sets over the red Uluru? Sure, your love may have blossomed back home, but here in Australia is where it’ll […]
Explore the World
Are you inspired to explore our world? This is a life changing adventure that will help you understand more about historical places, human diversity and cultural differences around the world. The best way to know a country is by understanding her pre and post historical and cultural way of life. You will have the opportunity to meet with the locals, live with them and learn more about their life. It serves as an opportunity to unearth history from people with unwritten historical events.
Great travel experiences @ competitive prices.
Everyone needs a break from their regular routine. Family and young ones need to get together and take a break from work and go on a vacation. But with the high number of responsibilities and a tight budget, many families do away with the idea of taking a vacation at all. There are a number of ideas one can use for budget holidays for couple as well as family.
- For any couple there Honeymoon trip is the most memorable trip and I am delighted to say that MOZY HOLIDAYS made it true. The trip was for 8 Nights / 9 Days and the location which was customize by them was just great. And I would like to take this opportunity to thank them. Right from the airport to the respective location hotels everything was well planned.Cutting the long story short if you are planning for any holiday just leave everything on there hands and trust me they are going to provide you with the best package.
Ankita & Sharad – Ghaziabad, India
- Well this was our first trip out of country. As it was our Honeymoon trip, We were very thrilled with the feeling of going somewhere very distant yet we wanted to ensure the trip to be safe and tension free. Mozy Holidays was the perfect choice in this regard,as we received very good response from the travel consultant. He provided us with all the information, do's and dont's and was very helpful in doing the bookings. The accommodation arranged by him in the hotels in Nepal were classy and the trip planning was very good. The agents in Nepal were very friendly and informative. They even told us the history and about the political conditions of Nepal. The guides were very good. The days spent in Nepal were a mixture of fun, adventure and excitement and from the bottom of my heart I thank Mozy Holidays for making it unforgettable and best trip ever.
Anil Singhdeo – Hyderabad, India
- I had a great experience with Mozy Holidays and will highly recommend it to everyone. They have a professional approach towards trip planning. There were no surprises. We faced a challenge in terms of incomplete name being published on the ticket. Mozy did everything possible to fix the problem. Travel Consultant went out of his way to ensure that we take off from India comfortably.
Darshan Mujumdar – Gurgaon, India
- Went with Mozy holidays for our Mauritius trip and the whole experience was very pleasant hassle free one. All the promises made before the trip were met. Travel Consultant ensured that everything was taken care of and even though there was a time when he was down with health issues he ensured that we weren't affected in anyway. Would definitely recommend them.
Sachin A – Bangalore, India
- I came to know about Mozy Holidays from a friend of mine. Mozy Holidays gave me the best options within my budget and the properties were really incredible. The first property was Lemon Tree. It is located in Calangute and really very close the beach (Just 5 minutes walking distance). The food was really amazing and rooms were well furnished. After staying for a week in Goa, we left for Kerala (Thekkady). Mozy Holidays arranged the cab from Kochi to Thekkady. There was not any delay in the cab also, once we reached in Kochi. It took us 6 hours to reach Thekkady, However, once we reached Greenwoods Resorts (2nd Destination). Resort staff did welcome us with warm hearts. Welcome drink was given to us on our arrival and we were taken to our room. It was a spacious room with a personal pool. It was surrounded by trees and it felt more like that we are in a forest. We went to the jeep safari next day, which was arranged by the resort and went for boat ride on our last day. The cabbie picked us on time for our flight from Kochi to Delhi. I did not have to face any hassle during my stay in Kerala and Goa. Everything was in place, in terms of booking (Hotel/Cab/Airlines). I do recommend Mozy to all my friends/relatives as Mozy Holidays do try to provide the best of services to their client.
Anup Rawat – Delhi, India